All contents from Harter Heights home including old metal toys, glass bells, recliners, TVs, Speed Queen washer and dryer, Duncan Phyfe table and buffet, Corningware, furniture, household items, kitchenware, nice bedroom suite with bed and dressers, living room furniture including a sleeper sofa, Rocker/recliner, 2 end tables, 2 lamps, lots of toys and games, and more! Something for everyone so take a look!
PLEASE READ LOCATION & TERMS BEFORE BIDDING!
**PICKUP IS IN CANTON, STARK COUNTY AREA!**
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE! NO LOADING ASSISTANCE!
– Successful bidders will be emailed after the closing of the auction. Your invoice will have the pickup address on it!!
– Please pay your invoice online using your Auction OH account immediately prior to pickup!
– Exact cash only payments will be taken at pickup – ABSOLUTELY no checks will be accepted. Prepayment of your invoice is expected and appreciated and will speed up the checkout process.
– Payment at pickup is NOT preferred, but use of a credit card at pickup will require the credit card name to match the registered bidder’s name and you must have a matching ID.
– Please go to check in to start the pickup process as instructed. Please leave the door areas clear so buyers already checked-in can pick-up/load their purchases. Note: Our staff will not be available to help you load your purchases! Be prepared for your purchases – bring boxes, packing materials, loading help and/or equipment and/or tools!
– You may be required to present your ID at pickup. You will be required to sign for your purchases. If you are sending a proxy, they must provide proof of purchase to our staff and it must be prepaid.
– All Sales Are Final
– All Property Is Offered As Is
– The Auctioneer / Auction Company is licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and is bonded in favor of the State of Ohio. An aggrieved person may initiate a claim against the auction recovery fund created in Section 4707.25 of the Revised Code because of the licensee’s actions. The Ohio Department of Agriculture – 8995 E Main St, Bldg 1, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Scott I. Marino 330-324-3520 & Tom A. Marino, CAI, MRA 330-409-3385
Add your name to our email list and we’ll notify you about upcoming auctions. It’s that simple.