Large and complete dispersal of the personal property and truck to finalize an estate representing a lifetime of passions, hobbies and interests! Something for everyone for sure! 2003 Toyota pickup truck, all furniture, canoe & kayaks, tools and more tools, train table w/accessories, bicycles, generator, glassware, household, linens, patio furniture and much much more… Check it out! View online bidding link to preview and bid on all lots. Offering a 2 day pickup due to size of this auction! Please pay attention to pickup times for both days!
PLEASE READ LOCATION & TERMS BEFORE BIDDING!
**PICKUP IS IN CANTON, STARK COUNTY AREA!**
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE! NO LOADING ASSISTANCE!
– 2nd day pickup is available (no additional cost) – please pay attention of times and dates!
– Successful bidders will be emailed after the closing of the auction. Your invoice will have the pickup address on it!!
– Please pay your invoice online using your Auction OH account immediately prior to pickup!
– Exact cash only payments will be taken at pickup – ABSOLUTELY no checks will be accepted. Prepayment of your invoice is expected and appreciated and will speed up the checkout process.
– Payment at pickup is NOT preferred, but use of a credit card at pickup will require the credit card name to match the registered bidder’s name and you must have a matching ID.
– Please go to check in to start the pickup process as instructed. Please leave the door areas AND driveway clear so buyers already checked-in can pick-up/load their purchases. Note: Our staff will not be available to help you load your purchases! Be prepared for your purchases – bring boxes, packing materials, loading help and/or equipment and/or tools!
– You may be required to present your ID at pickup. You will be required to sign for your purchases. If you are sending a proxy, they must provide satisfactory proof of purchase to our staff and it must be prepaid.
– All Sales Are Final
– All Property Is Offered As Is
– The Auctioneer / Auction Company is licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and is bonded in favor of the State of Ohio. An aggrieved person may initiate a claim against the auction recovery fund created in Section 4707.25 of the Revised Code because of the licensee’s actions. The Ohio Department of Agriculture – 8995 E Main St, Bldg 1, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Add your name to our email list and we’ll notify you about upcoming auctions. It’s that simple.