All contents from a fine home in Shrine Village including beautiful wicker furniture, cherry entertainment center and curio, bedroom suite with 2 single beds, chest of drawers, dresser with mirror, and night stand, Pfaltzgraff dinnerware, Hummel figurines, drafting desk, Maytag washer and gas dryer, military hat, and 2 BB guns. Everything sells to the high bidder! Must take a look!
PLEASE READ LOCATION & TERMS BEFORE BIDDING!
**PICKUP IS IN CANTON, STARK COUNTY AREA!**
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE!
– Successful bidders will be emailed after the closing of the auction. Your invoice will have the pickup address on it!!
– Please pay your invoice online using your Auction OH account immediately prior to pickup!
– Exact cash only payments will be taken at pickup – ABSOLUTELY no checks will be accepted. Prepayment of your invoice is expected and appreciated and will speed up the checkout process.
– Payment at pickup is NOT preferred, but use of a credit card at pickup will require the credit card name to match the registered bidder’s name and you must have a matching ID.
– Please go to check in to start the pickup process as instructed. Please leave the door areas clear so buyers already checked-in can pick-up/load their purchases. Note: Our staff will not be available to help you load your purchases! Be prepared for your purchases – bring boxes, packing materials, loading help and/or equipment and/or tools!
– You may be required to present your ID at pickup. You will be required to sign for your purchases. If you are sending a proxy, they must provide proof of purchase to our staff and it must be prepaid.
– All Sales Are Final
– All Property Is Offered As Is
– The Auctioneer / Auction Company is licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and is bonded in favor of the State of Ohio. An aggrieved person may initiate a claim against the auction recovery fund created in Section 4707.25 of the Revised Code because of the licensee’s actions. The Ohio Department of Agriculture – 8995 E Main St, Bldg 1, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
James T. Marino 330-844-7569 & Tom A. Marino, CAI, MRA 330-409-3385
Add your name to our email list and we’ll notify you about upcoming auctions. It’s that simple.