These contents include mainly construction tools & some household items, features a standing seam roof making machine, approx 12 rolls of metal for roof machine, Allis-Chalmers tow motor, Forney arc welder, County line 28 ton log splitter, HD shelving, Craftsman drill press, Craftsman radial arm saw, bench grinder, Craftsman joiner/planer, Delta power mitre saw, Porter Cable shop vac, Troy bilt pressure washer, trailer mount sprayer, Huskee rototiller, chain hoist, assorted lumber, fiberglass ext. ladder & step ladder, tool boxes w/tools, hand power tools, Heritage gun safe, Walt Disney Snow White watch, Lionel 2016 train set & track, approx 3-4 thousand record collection, 6 string Ovation guitar, old radios, Karaoke machine, iron skillets, compound bows & arrows, rods & reels, horse tack, military jacket & overcoat, sports cards, and more!
PLEASE READ LOCATION & TERMS BEFORE BIDDING!
**PICKUP IS IN BOLIVAR, STARK COUNTY, OH AREA!**
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE! NO LOADING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!!
– Successful bidders will be emailed after the closing of the auction. Your invoice will have the pickup address on it!!
– Please pay your invoice online using your Auction OH account immediately and prior to pickup! Payment at pickup is NOT preferred. Prepayment of your invoice is expected and appreciated and will speed up the checkout process.
– If paying at pickup: exact cash, ABSOLUTELY no checks and the use of a credit card will require the credit card name to match the registered bidder’s name and you must have a matching ID.
– Please go to check in to start the pickup process. Please leave the door area and driveway clear so buyers already checked-in can pick-up/load their purchases. Note: Our staff will NOT be available to help you load your purchases! Be prepared for your purchases – bring boxes, packing materials, loading help and/or equipment and/or tools!
– You may be required to present your ID at pickup. You will be required to sign for your purchases. If you are sending a proxy, they must provide proof of purchase to our staff and it must be prepaid.
– All Sales Are Final
– All Property Is Offered As Is
– The Auctioneer / Auction Company is licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and is bonded in favor of the State of Ohio. An aggrieved person may initiate a claim against the auction recovery fund created in Section 4707.25 of the Revised Code because of the licensee’s actions. The Ohio Department of Agriculture – 8995 E Main St, Bldg 1, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Scott I. Marino & Tom A. Marino, CAI, MRA
Add your name to our email list and we’ll notify you about upcoming auctions. It’s that simple.