A nice collection of silver coins, one dollar gold, proof and mint sets, type sets, knives, Civil War era swords, shotguns, rifles, handguns. A truly nice collection!
PLEASE READ LOCATION & TERMS BEFORE BIDDING!
**PICKUP IS IN CANTON, STARK COUNTY AREA!**
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE!
– Successful bidders will be emailed after the closing of the auction. Your invoice will have the pickup address on it!!
– Please pay your invoice online using your Auction OH account immediately prior to pickup!
– Exact cash only payments will be taken at pickup – ABSOLUTELY no checks will be accepted. Prepayment of your invoice is expected and appreciated and will speed up the checkout process.
– Payment at pickup is NOT preferred, but use of a credit card at pickup will require the credit card name to match the registered bidder’s name and you must have a matching ID.
– Please go to check in to start the pickup process as instructed. Please leave the door area and driveway clear so buyers already checked-in can pick-up/load their purchases. Note: Our staff will not be available to help you load your purchases! Be prepared for your purchases – bring boxes, packing materials, loading help and/or equipment and/or tools!
– You may be required to present your ID at pickup. You will be required to sign for your purchases. If you are sending a proxy, they must provide proof of purchase to our staff and it must be prepaid.
– All Sales Are Final
– All Property Is Offered As Is
– The Auctioneer / Auction Company is licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and is bonded in favor of the State of Ohio. An aggrieved person may initiate a claim against the auction recovery fund created in Section 4707.25 of the Revised Code because of the licensee’s actions. The Ohio Department of Agriculture – 8995 E Main St, Bldg 1, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
– All Firearms have been removed and will NOT be available at the pickup location. The transfer will be handled through a local FFL Dealer. Your invoice must be paid prior to pickup. Firearm buyers will be charged a $25 transfer fee for the 1st. firearm & $10 for each addtl. firearm and this fee will be paid to the FFL Dealer directly at the time of pickup. Shipping is a possibility through the FFL dealer to another FFL dealer at the buyer’s expense and coordinated with the FFL dealer directly. Address for the FFL for this auction is: DNB Arms – 1704 W. Main St., Louisville, OH 44641 – Phone 330-875-1304.
Don Grace, Auctioneer/Realtor – 330-327-5277
Add your name to our email list and we’ll notify you about upcoming auctions. It’s that simple.