Small but necessary sale of remaining items of an estate from a clean home, featuring a Howard Miller grandfather clock, asst. home furnishings & decor, washer & dryer, rocking chair, Kent Coffey Tempo MCM bedroom suite, furniture, jewelry, Thomas Kinkade plates, Christmas misc., LP record albums, lamps, patio furniture, mower and more!
PLEASE READ LOCATION & TERMS BEFORE BIDDING!
**PICKUP IS IN TALLMADGE, SUMMIT COUNTY, OH AREA!**
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE! NO LOADING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!!
– Successful bidders will be emailed after the closing of the auction. Your invoice will have the pickup address on it!!
– Please pay your invoice online using your Auction OH account immediately and prior to pickup! Payment at pickup is NOT preferred. Prepayment of your invoice is expected and appreciated and will speed up the checkout process.
– Payment at pickup: exact cash, ABSOLUTELY no checks, and the use of a credit card will require the credit card name to match the registered bidder’s name and you must have a matching ID.
– Please go to check in to start the pickup process. Please leave the door area and driveway clear so buyers already checked-in can pick-up/load their purchases. Special Note: This location is on a busy street. Parking is available nearby but driveway will be limited to those already checked in and loading. Please park in surrounding parking areas, check in and we will let you know when to pull up your car for loading if necessary.
Note: Our staff will NOT be available to help you load your purchases! Be prepared for your purchases – bring boxes, packing materials, loading help and/or equipment and/or tools!
– You may be required to present your ID at pickup. You will be required to sign for your purchases. If you are sending a proxy, they must provide proof of purchase and be approved by our staff – and it must be prepaid.
– All Sales Are Final
– All Property Is Offered As Is
– The Auctioneer / Auction Company is licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and is bonded in favor of the State of Ohio. An aggrieved person may initiate a claim against the auction recovery fund created in Section 4707.25 of the Revised Code because of the licensee’s actions. The Ohio Department of Agriculture – 8995 E Main St, Bldg 1, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Add your name to our email list and we’ll notify you about upcoming auctions. It’s that simple.