The contents included in this Auction are to settle an Estate, 2021 Nissan Altima w/270 miles!!, Cub Cadet riding mower, antique Edison phonograph, antique floor lamp, sofa, overstuffed chair, bedroom suite, bookcase headboard bed, humpback trunk, crock, oak dresser w/mirror, oak dining table w/chairs flat screen TV, dolls, die cast Clydesdale horses, glassware, lamps, oak dry sink, old metal toy tractor & service center, oak drop front secretary, GE washer & dryer, Speed Queen wringer washer, antique gas stove, lift chair, patio chairs, reproduction am/fm stereo-turntable, 28’ ext ladder, pole hedge trimmer, pole tree saw, air compressor, garden tools, step ladders, hand tools, vise, misc. and more!
PLEASE READ LOCATION & TERMS BEFORE BIDDING!
**PICKUP IS IN CANTON, STARK COUNTY AREA!**
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE! NO LOADING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!
– Successful bidders will be emailed after the closing of the auction. Your invoice will have the pickup address on it!!
– Please pay your invoice online using your Auction OH account immediately prior to pickup!
– Exact cash only payments will be taken at pickup – ABSOLUTELY no checks will be accepted. Prepayment of your invoice is expected and appreciated and will speed up the checkout process.
– Payment at pickup is NOT preferred, but use of a credit card at pickup will require the credit card name to match the registered bidder’s name and you must have a matching ID.
– Please go to check in to start the pickup process as instructed. Please leave the door area and driveway clear so buyers already checked-in can pick-up/load their purchases. Note: Our staff will not be available to help you load your purchases! Be prepared for your purchases – bring boxes, packing materials, loading help and/or equipment and/or tools!
– You may be required to present your ID at pickup. You will be required to sign for your purchases. If you are sending a proxy, they must provide proof of purchase to our staff and it must be prepaid.
– All Sales Are Final
– All Property Is Offered As Is
– The Auctioneer / Auction Company is licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and is bonded in favor of the State of Ohio. An aggrieved person may initiate a claim against the auction recovery fund created in Section 4707.25 of the Revised Code because of the licensee’s actions. The Ohio Department of Agriculture – 8995 E Main St, Bldg 1, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
VEHICLES: Title is available with cash payment at pickup. Another payment option is Purchaser to wire payment (with our wire instructions) with pickup when funds are verified as received. No checks will be taken at pickup! Note to Purchaser – please communicate with our office to assure a smooth pickup!
Scott I. Marino, CAI, MRA, Auctioneer / Realtor
Tom A. Marino CAI, MRA, Auctioneer / Realtor
Add your name to our email list and we’ll notify you about upcoming auctions. It’s that simple.